Daniel Greene: Pastel Portrait: Erika
This video includes:
- Valuable tips on how to best organize your materials as well as thorough explanations of canvas, brushes and other materials used.
- An introduction to selecting backgrounds, lighting and choosing comfortable and natural positions for models.
As well as...
- A glimpse at Greene's creative process through composition and preliminary drawing, painting in the early stages and progression from darks to middle tones to lights.
- A checklist to help determine when the portrait is complete.
- Tips for painting hair and clothing.
- A suggested materials list